“The Society of Exchange Counselors pursues problem solving techniques in the Real Estate Industry based on the proven principles of integrity, professionalism, and accountability to our clients and peers.”
S. SERVICE: (Integrity)
Being dedicated to what is true in the discipline of real estate problem solving.
E. EXPERIENCE: (Professionalism)
The pursuit of one’s individual discipline in real estate based on time proven principles; the pursuit of continued education, and, performance based on accountability.
Identifying the task and determining the desired result for all parties concerned.
These endeavors of Service, Experience and Counseling are under girded by a mutual respect for all parties who truly pursue these principles as Counselors.
VISION OF THE S.E.C. (Strategy)
- Promotion of the finest marketing session in North America.
- Promotion of continuing education.
- Promotion of membership – seeking out the best of the best.
- Promoting the Society as an organization based on its integrity and professionalism.
- Identify and recognize individual members for outstanding contributions.
- Nurturing of fraternal support.
- Pursuing the validity of the designation of “Counselor.”